Student Membership is open to all university level students in the context of non commercial information retrieval research and related subjects.
The IRF gives Student Members the possibility to:
- Access the IRF supercomputing infrastructure
- Access test data collections
- Publish their research results on our platform
- Cooperate with leading scientists in the field of information retrieval
- Benefit from a 50% discount on IRF Symposium and IRF Conference tickets
The Student Membership is available for free.
Student Membership applications need to be endorsed by a supervisor. Each application is reviewed by the Scientific Board of the IRF.