Individual Scientific Membership
Individual Scientific Membership is open to those individual scientists who carry out non commercial information retrieval research and accept to publish the results of their work with the IRF infrastructure.
The IRF gives Individual Scientific Members the possibility to:
- Access the IRF supercomputing infrastructure
- Access test data collections
- Publish their research results on our platform
- Present his/her prototype(s) on the Prototype Portal
- Benefit from 50% discount on IRF Symposium and IRF Conference tickets
The Individual Scientific Membership is available for free.
Each application is reviewed by the Scientific Board of the IRF.