The IRF is a member based organization with the mission to establish successful cooperations between its members. Through its membership programme, the IRF fosters cross-disciplinary knowledge transfer as well as technology transfer to the industry.
We have begun redesigning the Member Area into a community portal, My IRF, that is accessible to both IRF members and registered users. The development of My IRF has been now suspended.
In My IRF, IRF Members are able to:
- Download information materials, tutorials and application forms for the IRF infrastructure (supercomputer and data collections)
- Apply for the IRF Expert Pool and consult anonymized expert profiles
- Access a Knowledge Base containing glossaries, resource collections, interesting events and publications
- Ask the community about the IRF infrastructure via a Discussion Board
- Post comments and opinions about articles, projects, prototypes, etc...
Registered users can access parts of the Knowledge Base and Expert Pool as well as to use the commenting functionalities as described above.
All IRF members are invited to create an account in the new area: Go to My IRF/Sign in and click "Create account".